Re: Kmail and korgac comatose on restarted session

Am Freitag, 9. Oktober 2009 schrieb Michael Schuerig:
> l applications are correctly restarted by session
> management. Since KDE 4.3, korgac, the KDE reminder daemon starts up
> comatose, i.e., it doesn't show up in the system tray and it doesn't
> remind of any pending appointments or todos. Recently, the same seems to
> be happening with Kmail, there is a process running, but there are no
> further vital sign

About the Kmail thing: Kmail sometimes starts up 10 minutes late. Closing it
will often leave a running instance in the background. I believe it is kind of
connected to the kio_imap clients, and at least over here not connected to
session saving, which is disabled here.

-Christoph