Re: How make Nepomuk work (more or less) on Debian

El Jueves 01 Octubre 2009 00:07:19 Ferdinand Thommes escribió:
> I have no clue why for some it works with open source java and for
> others only with sun-java.
> This phenomenon is arch independent and i have no idea as of why it occurs.
>
> greetz
> devil

Hi, Ferdinand "Devil".

First, thank you for the "tutorial" (and of course to give you all the credit, ;) ). I wanted to thank in a comment at your site when I saw it but since I'm not registered in Sidux I couldn't.

I'm an almost computer-analphabet, so I have even less idea about this Java mistery.
I read somewehere that Ubuntu had packaged Sesame 2; perhaps in their forums they may know something, or maybe even in KDE's forum; here, since S2 is out of Debian, I don't think you'll find an explanation.

Cheers.