CPU / sensor monitor missing in 4.3

 Howdi,

 This popped up already on-list from someone else.  I've poked
 around and can find lots of other complaints, but haven't found
 anything in the way of a solution.  It appears to be lower-level than
 plasma, as the three plasma widgets I have that promise to monitor
 CPU performance (none of which appear if you search on 'perf')
 are *all* convinced I have no CPU's in my system.

 That reminds me - have we worked out how to tell kmail to *not*
 display * word * as bold word?

 J.