Meta data in information panel - KDE 4.3

Hi all,

I've got a problem with dolphin (1.3) in KDE 4.3. In information panel I've got few information of the selected file (file type, file size and modification date) and there are no meta data. However I saw a lot of screenshot showing an information panel with a lot of information.
I did a minimal installation of kde (I installed kde-minimal and other packages), so probably I have to install something else or there's an option that I hadn't seen.

Gabriele