Re: digiKam and KDE 4.2.3 ugrade

Valerio Passini:
> Oggetto: Re: digiKam and KDE 4.2.3 ugrade
> Data: venerdì 07 agosto 2009
> Da: Valerio Passini <valerio.passini@unicam.it>
> A: benjami@gmail.com
>
> Alle giovedì 06 agosto 2009, Benjamí Villoslada ha scritto:
> > Hi,
> >
> > After KDE 4.2.2 to 4.2.3 upgrade digiKam doesn't show images.
> >
> > I've deleted configuration in ,kde, deleted digikam4.db file,
> > uninstalled and installed digiKam with no success.
> >
> > Any workaround?  Thanks :)
>
> Recompiling should be the last option.

;-). I tried the more sane approachs (rebuilding img db and so on) first,
of course. But only a recompile yielded any results.

> Are you on testing or unstable?

Unstable, updated half a day ago. Ist KDE4 already in testing?

> The version I'm using now, 1.0 beta 3, at least runs and opens pictures.

Under current unstable? Funny.

> Would you dare to install it from unstable? Bye

Currently installing... <lots of nanoseconds pass by> ...and the same
effect. My self compiled digikam works like a charm but the one from
unstable won't display any images.