Re: Images in Kmail

Hi Pedro,

your question is not silly but your quest is futile:

the email standards do not work that way
.

the fact that kmail does not do what your other mailer seems to do (you _see_
it but behind different things happen) should tell you that the recipients of
your mail have many different programs to read (event do not take that
literally) the mail you send.

You will have to go the extra mile and make an attachment to your mail. One
easy way would be to save a text document from Open Office Writer as a pdf.