Images in Kmail

Hello to all.

I want to insert some diagrams in my mails with explaining texts below them, all in different paragraphs, but I don't find any option to do it in Kmail. I've selected html format, but there's no botton or whatever to insert images, all I can do is attach them whithout any order. Am I missing something or Kmail is just unable to do what I want?

Sorry if my question is silly, I come from Windows, and till now, this is the only feature I am missing.

Best regards.