KDE 4.2.4 features (read: current irritations I'd like help with)

 Okay, I've hunted down these as best I can, but I'm getting nowhere,
 so would appreciate any insights other Debian users have on them.
 I'll try to maintain some brevity this time.  These are mostly things
 that seem to have broken with the 2.4.4 upgrade .. inexplicably.

 [x] button at right of konqueror location bar - even when I config
 the toolbars to move it to the left, it doesn't actually relocate this
 (but the toolbar config believes it has).  Worked with 2.4.2.

 UP/BACK/FORWARD buttons in konqueror don't have any visibility
 in any of the config-toolbars - previously (2.4.2) I was able to put
 the UP where I prefer it (above the BACK/FORWARD).

 konq - view-document-source - pulls up OpenOffice Writer .. which
 would just be irritating, but for the fact that it doesn't show any
 source at all, but a re-interpretation of the HTML.  I've looked
 thru all file associations, and modified the one (htmlh) that ref'd
 oowriter back to kate.  No joy.  Not sure if this worked in 2.4.2

 I'm also obviously very interested if anyone else is seeing these
 bugs, or if it's just me - especially before I try to rattle up some
 useful bug reports on these things.

 taa,
 Jedd.