Re: kde 4.3 beta packages

Hello,

On 2009 m. June 18 d., Thursday 17:53:29 Facundo wrote:
> I have a question, we never will see packages of beta versions in
> debian? If someone wants to contribute in bug reporting, he needs to
> compile his own binaries from sources?

1) Lack of hype around 4.3, 4.2 is "good enough" or low expectations for 4.3.
2) Lack of time.
3) Upstream does their best to make *good* continuous packaging of
beta/rc/snapshots hard and annoying.
4) No, current situation does not mean you will never see betas/RCs for
debian. It is just, well, current situation.

--
Modestas Vainius <modestas@vainius.eu>