Re: KMail - 4.2.4 outdated documentation...?

On 2009-06-18, Peder Chr. Nørgaard <pcn@pogt.dk> wrote:
> Hello Debian packagers of KDE.

Hej Peder

> 	Can someone, preferrably one of the packagers, talk about the state of the
> documentation of KMail?  I mean, it is really miserable.  If someone at
> the KDE upstream is known to be working on it, I'll just wait patiently.  But
> if not, I offer my assistance in updating it.  I am not without experience in
> reading code and translating it into user documentation.

We are just shipping the documentation of kmail that is provided by
upstream. I will be very happy to facilitate contact with the relevant
upstream people and I am pretty sure that they will be very pleased with
getting help in this area.

Kmail upstream currently is very few people that has enough to do with
just maintaining and developing the application.

I will get back to you very soon.

/Sune
 - hvis det lykkes giver jeg øl når du en dag kommer til København