Re: Kword dependencies

On Tue, Jun 09, 2009 at 05:06:17PM +0200, tv.debian@googlemail.com wrote:
> Hi,
> I can confirm this, I installed on Squeeze Kword from scratch (no other
> Koffice components installed) and I got Karbon dragged in too. I don't
> have Krita installed.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Tom

Yep, the problem is clearly visible. This happens because
/usr/lib/kde4/libwmfexport.so and /usr/lib/kde4/libwmfimport.so from kword are
linking to libkarboncommon.so.5 and libkarbonui.so.5 from karbon. Have to look
if it is on purpose or by mistake, but it is not something very high on my
TODO list.

Ana