Re: Re: Dolphin can't browse sshfs mounts

Sorry I see what you are saying.
I thought maybe you didn't know fish:// and didn't understand why take
the extra steps of sshfs when you can access direct with fish://.

Anyhow - It works for me with KDE 4.2.4

I had to add myself to the "fuse" group.
Created a dir in my home dir and mounted a remote filesystem via sshfs.
Both as myself and root as the remote user.
Dolphin could see the contents fine in the mount point and I could
browse fine.

I assume the remote user you are using has perms to the dir you are
mounting?