Re: KDE4 version in sid ?

Thanks George,

     I don't know what was happened. I tried to make the upgrade using apt-get upgate and then apt-get upgrade in a terminal but several packages was locked. Making the upgrade using sinaptic all was fine and I currently have KDE4.2.4 using my mirror

Best Regards,
GUAN

2009/6/10 George Kiagiadakis <kiagiadakis.george@gmail.com>
2009/6/10 Guan de dio <guan.dedio@gmail.com>:

> I nade an upgrade yersterday and the KDE About showed KDE4.2.2
> Maybay I need to reinstall some package?
> Or better, could you tell me witch mirror are you using?
> Thanks,
> GUAN

ftp.de.debian.org is fully up-to-date, try it.