Re: Kword dependencies

Thanks, Ana. I have tried on a different computer; only kword, no other Koffice component installed at all (I have also Krita, and was wondering if even aptitude didn't mention it there was a possibility of relation of any kind) and Karbon has been required as well.

Both systems run Squeeze (and obviously the necessary packages from Sid) in AMD64 packages.

Saludos.