Re: kdmgreet: no greeter widget plugin loaded: check the configuration

Hello Diederik,

Am Sonntag, 7. Juni 2009 um 21:53:16 schrieb Diederik de Haas:
> On Sunday 31 May 2009 23:33:38 Benjamin Eikel wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > > Oh, you mean "kdmgreet: no greeter widget plugin loaded: check the
> > > configuration".
> >
> > I have reported this bug a while ago [1].
> >
> > Kind regards,
> > Benjamin
> >
> > [1] http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=522948
>
> In today's update I got a kdebase-workspace-kgreet-plugins package as a
> dependency of kdm.
> But looking at your bug report (522948), it is not marked as solved, but
> the one you mentioned (513734) is.
> Why?

the bug 513734 was already marked as solved when I reported the bug 522948.
Because the kdm package now has this new dependency I think bug 522948 can be
closed too. But I think the maintainers have to decide upon this.

Kind regards,
Benjamin