Re: A few problems with KDE 4.2

Am Mittwoch, 3. Juni 2009 um 16:04:48 schrieb Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez
Meyer:
> On Mié 03 Jun 2009 10:58:33 Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer escribió:
> [snip]
>
> > Whenever you open a bug report on the KDE bug tracking system, or
> > you find that the bug has been already reported on it, you can couple
> > both this Debian bug and the KDE bug together by sending the mail with
> > the text below to control@bugs.debian.org (replace KDE-BUG-URL with
> > the address of the bug report on https://bugs.kde.org/)
> >
> > ------------[ copy this ]------------
> > forwarded  KDE-BUG-URL
> > thanks
> > ------------[ copy this ]------------
>
> I think it will be useful for you to know that you can do all this in just
> one mail:
>
> forwarded #nnnn KDE-BUG-URL
> forwarded #mmmm KDE-BUG-URL
> thanks
>
> Please, note that in my previous message I forgot the bug number in the
> forwarded statement
Hello Lisandro,

thank you for that hint. I added the information about the upstream bug to the
Debian bug report.
One general question about reporting bugs in KDE related Debian packages: Is
it desired to report bugs (which do not seem to be related to the packaging)
in the Debian BTS at all or should I simply report that bug upstream and do
not bother the Debian maintainers?

Kind regards,
Benjamin