Re: KDE4 hits testing in a few hours

Am Donnerstag 21 Mai 2009 schrieb Daniel Sutil:
> In my case, I started having problems with kdm. I don't know why, but
> I have to install kde-standard so all the conflicts in aptitude can
> be resolved. After that, I was delighted with the stability and
> beauty of my new KDE4 Desktop (I have tried other versions of KDE 4
> and all was problems).

Yes, I guess that I also have not installed a kde-meta package. KDM has
not started either.

I guess that for squeeze as stable there should be at least installed
kde-minimal or so as a dependency of some core kde lib so that this
problem does not happen.

Martin
--
http://www.bretschneidernet.de/        OpenPGP-key: 0x4EA52583
   (o__  (O_                      Ernest Hemingway: