Re: KDE 4 simply broken

Am Freitag 15 Mai 2009 11:15:04 schrieb Modestas Vainius
> It is perfectly usable, I have also used it for 6 years (POP3 and IMAP),
> lost a few mails. Yes, it does crash sometimes, it does have connection
> problems on unreliable connections, but come on, it is a pretty nice mail
> client, restarting it usually solves most issues. If you hate kmail, switch
> to something else. Plain simple.
I can only second that, I used Kmail for nearly a decade too. And I think its
perfectly usable, too. I had only a few minor crashes.
And I had only minor crashes, if any, in the kde4 KMail, too. I especially
didnt lose any Mail since kde4 and Im using it since its introduction in kde
4.1 (I think).

greetz
drz

--
------

gpg fp: 5518 8F74 B2A0 E91A 6FAD 8AC8 C02C 6C6F C899 DC65
Public Key: http://rizzux.org/drz.asc