Re: KDE 4 simply broken

On Thu May 14 2009 12:54:50 Lisi Reisz wrote:
> Not that I shall abandon KDE 3.x.x until I am dragged off it kicking
> and screaming.

Amen.  KDE 4 has been out well over a year.  In fact it's more than
two years since the first test release.  I've tried it a two or three
times and always run away screaming.  There's no way I can force that
on my users.

An ENORMOUS thank you to the KDE team for leaving KDE 3.5 in Lenny.
I hope they have a fall-back plan to deliver KDE 3.5 in Squeeze,
because KDE 4 is going nowhere fast.

--Mike Bird