Re: Fwd: Kaboom, the Debian KDE settings migration wizard

El Sábado 11 Abril 2009 11:13:56 Guan de dio escribió:
> My question is, how can I upgrade the KDE4 to KDE4.2.2. without missing the
> configuration? Because I have 2 PC more that I want to upgrade.

Kaboom offers the option to do nothing with your .kde4 folder and start KDE 4 using a new and fresh .kde folder. You can select this option and later restore your data by hand.
That's what I did because I wanted to take the opportunity to do some cleansing in my messy .kde4 folder.

As always when managing important data,make a copy of them first in case any unexpected disaster occurs, hehe.