Re: Kopete notifications

On Divendres 10 Abril 2009 18:20:17 Manolete, ese artista... wrote:
> You have "Preferences->Configure notifications" in Kopete

Yes, here I've disabled global notifications:

- User connections
- Incoming messages

because I've a lot of contacts... and Kopete may be a popups festival.

But you can set individual notifications for each user (secondary button click
over user > properties > personalized notifications tab).  This notifications
doesn't works.  I've set all actions for incoming messages (sounds, logfile,
taskbar flash...) and nothing happens when those contact writes messages.

> For more KDE doubts that don't involve Debian I always recommend to look
> and ask in the official KDE forum: http://forum.kde.org. There's a lot more
> of people than here and you can get much quicker and informative help.

Thanks!
http://forum.kde.org/personalized-notifications-in-kopete-t-42453.html
;)

Best regards,