Fwd: Kaboom, the Debian KDE settings migration wizard

yes

That's not the problem.

I have previously install KDE4.2 and I had some Theme (oxigen) using, some applet in the Desktop, a dolphi configuration, ...

After the upgrade to KDE4.2.2 using Kaboom all my configuration was removed and I had the default configuration that I could see when I installed the KED4 for first time.

Now, I'm setting again the desktop that I like it by hand.

My question is, how can I upgrade the KDE4 to KDE4.2.2. without missing the configuration? Because I have 2 PC more that I want to upgrade.

GUAN