Re: Can KDE4 use Postgresql rather than MySql

On Tuesday 07 April 2009, Sune Vuorela wrote:
> On 2009-04-07, David Goodenough <david.goodenough@btconnect.com> wrote:
> > When I did the upgrade it would not automatically install kdebase-data
>
> kdebase-data is a kde3 package, so it should not be installed.
>
> /Sune

in which case I can only assume there is a dependancy problem.  There
were things it would not install because they depended on it.  What is
more, what is now installed is version "4:4.2.2-1 - shared data files for
the KDE 4 base module", according to dpkg -l kdebase-data.

David