Re: [ANN] KDE 4.2 moving to unstable *this* week

Maybe this could be useful to anybody. I selected second option "Use existing KDE 4 setting and replace current KDE 3 settings" but had issues in one of my computers (no issues in another one).

Kaboom could not remove some files in ~/.kde/share/apps/ktorrent/tor5/cache/ that cointained spanish/galician accents for condification problems. To be more descriptive, first I got some alerts telling me that those files could not be found and after that I got alerts notifing that some directories could not be removed because of were not empty.

PS: I had previously some problems in Dolphin with filename condification so that could be just me and not a problem with Kaboom.

--
Ramon Antonio Parada
Skype: ramon.parada