Two xorg processes running (KDE 4.2)

Hello there,

I just noticed in system monitor that two xorg processes are running. I am using KDE 4.2 and only Gdm is enabled (I'm sure kdm is not running). I also use desktop effects (maybe that is the reason). The two processes use exactly the same amount of allocated (and shared) memory but only one of the them appears to use the cpu (according to system monitor). Well the bad thing is that these two processes could and up using half of my memory (1024MB) so do you think this behavior is normal??

Thanks,
John

PS: Just to mention,in my system gnome desktop has not been removed (I just installed the kde4 package). I prefer having both in my system.