Re: Bluetooth

Florian Jauernig wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> just a quick reply from me to show up that there are more people interested
> in kdebluetooth4.
>
> I'm missing kdebluetooth4, too - would be great if you could package it!
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Florian
>
> Am Wednesday 25 February 2009 schrieb Manolete, ese artista...:
>> Is Kdebluetooth4 being packaged relatively soon?
>> I've been seeing it in other distros since a couple of months, or so, and
>> was wondering when would these nice Debian developers of us package it
>> for the joy and felicity of all us, mortal users (who don't forget to
>> mention ya'll in our night prayers, BTW), :D.
>>
>> Cheers.

"Me too". Exporting kaddressbook to Nokia phones is an important
function for me, currently executed through kaddressbook/etch 3.5.5
(3.5.9 had no export to mobile phone function). Gnokii works but
kaddressbook cannot connect wth gnokii, presumably because
kdebluethooth4 is broken in this regard.

Greetings
Andreas