Re: nepomuk/strigi - searching on tags returns nothing

Am Donnerstag 26 Februar 2009 01:07:35 schrieb Bernard Gray:
> On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 11:01 AM, Valerio Passini
>
> <valerio.passini@unicam.it> wrote:
> > Alle mercoledì 25 febbraio 2009, Bernard Gray ha scritto:
> >> Does anyone have this working? Can you point me in the right direction
> >> for a resolution?
> > It's a well known problem and there is already a bugreport that you can
> > read here:
> > Hope this helps you to understand why strigi can't work at least for now.
> > Valerio
> That's the answer I was after  - thanks a lot :)

I got it working by compiling kdesupport myself. Not a very clean solution,
but it seems to be working so far. See [1] or [2] for more information.

[1] - http://blog.gauner.org/2009/02/26/kde42-and-nepomuk-on-debian/
[2] - http://www.simplylinux.ch/strigi-nepomuk-sporano-in-kubuntu-810-desktop-
suche
--