KDE 4.2 Problem with importing SSL CAs

Hallo

I'm using KDE 4.2 from experimental. When I go to the configure dialog in
Konqueror, then Crypto, then SSL Signers, the list there is empty. Then when
I import a new CA (e.g. /usr/share/ca-certificates/cacert.org/cacert.org.crt)
it will show up in the list, but when I close and reopen the dialog the list
is empty again. And imported CAs won't work, only the default ones.

I also tried this with a fresh user account, same behaviour.

Cheers, Adi