Re: knetworkmanager and weather forecast plasma applets

Hello,

2009 m. February 20 d., Friday, Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. rašė:
> And for a very good reason.  A "NEW" package has not be vetted to ensure
> that Debian can distribute it by the ftp-masters.
Yes, that is the reason NEW exists in theory. Its understandable and would be
acceptable if... The reality is that NEW processing is such a boring task that
ftp-masters do not care to do this in a timely manner regardless how important
it is for Debian development. This "issue" annoys the hell out of me.

--
Modestas Vainius <modestas@vainius.eu>