xkb-Problem with KDM but not with KDE

Hello List,

I'm using Lenny with the German-Keyboard-Variant neo.
I replaced the neo-Part in /usr/share/X11/xkb/symbols/de with the
neo-2.0b settings. (neo-layout.org)

This will send the following warnings to kdm.log when specified in
xorg.conf:

	The XKEYBOARD keymap compiler (xkbcomp) reports:
	> Warning: Type "ONE_LEVEL" has 1 levels, but <LSGT> has 4 symbols
	> Ignoring extra symbols

This is due to the remapping of <LSGT> and <RALT> inside the
neo-description which is the desired behavior and worked with etch:
‣ key <LSGT> { key.type[Group1]="ONE_LEVEL", [ 0xfe11 ]};
‣ key <RALT> { key.type[Group1]="ONE_LEVEL", [ 0xfe11 ]};

The strange thing is that this keymap works perfectly when running kde.
But the modifiers are all mixed up when running kdm. (e.g. >+r should
make „5“ on a QWERTY-Keyboard)
Even when logging off from KDE KDM mixes the modifiers. After logging in
it works like a charme again.
If I put „setxkbmap de neo“ into /etc/kde3/kdm/Xsetup it works well but
not after logging off from kde just from a plain restart of kdm and X.

How come kdm does this?
Can anybody confirm this?

Thanks a lot!
Best Regards