Re: Problem powerdevil kde 4.2

Alle Tuesday 10 February 2009, Ivan Grimaldi ha scritto:
> I have a problem with powerdevil on kde 4.2, when I suspend to ram the
> computer screen does not turn on. Someone has a solution?

Sorry, it's unclear what you mean. Do you want the screen to stay turned on when the system is
suspended? Consider that it can be unrelated to powerdevil can you try other ways to suspend and see
if they works? I've just tried on my laptop and seen that s2ram doesn't work properly, on resume
screen is black and keyboard is unresponsive... Later I will try something else.
Bye