[KDE4.2] Google gadgets and a silly question

Hi All,

Has someone been able to make work the gadgets that you can download directly from google? I have
just played  a little with them but without any success. Another question is how do I uninstall
downloaded application? They generally appear in the plasma menu, but I can't found a way to remove
them.
Last silly unrelated question: there is one visual effect inherited by KDE 3 that I don't like. This
effect shows a giant icon of the running application when you move the mouse over the bar on the
bottom of the screen (I believe it is called "plasma panel"). In the old KDE was easy to modify this
effect, is it possible to do the same with KDE4.2? Thank you

Valerio