l10n

Since installing KDE 4 with 4.1 I have a joyfull mix of English and German strings in all sort of KDE applications having selected German as default language. An example is "Primary language [Deutsch]. Add fallback language".
When installing KDE4 I partially copied old settings from ./kde to ./kde4 on an as needed basis.

After waiting 6 months and installing KDE 4.2 nothing has changed now. Selecting a specific application language in the help menu and restarting doesn't change anything either, even when selecting only US English.

Now things start to bug me, screenshots look bad, the whole system looks incomplete and I would be happy for getting a 100% localised KDE in whatever language I choose. Help appreciated.

Christoph