Re: Lancelot

On Sat, Sep 13, 2008 at 6:17 AM, Sune Vuorela <nospam@vuorela.dk> wrote:

> On 2008-09-13, Cassiano Leal <cassianoleal@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Also see http://pkg-kde.alioth.debian.org/ - especially the "get
> >> involved"-part ;)
> >

> > I'll have a look at that. How should I get started (obviously skip the get
> > the sources from upstream part ;P )?
> >
> > I'll probably bug you *a lot* with questions regarding what to do if you're
> > ok with that! :):)
>
> You could try drop by the irc channel and say hi - that gives a bit more
> real time commmunication ,)

I definitely will.

I have tried to create an account in alioth, but after following the
link in the confirmation e-mail and authenticating, I am getting this
error:

"Error

Could Not Get User"

And I can't re-create the account either, as it says "That username
already exists". How do I contact alioth's admin in order to get that
fixed? Couldn't find an e-mail in the website...

Thanks,
Cassiano Leal