Kmail Features and Programming

I am trying to use Kmail as a way to automatically update my website http://my-newyorkcityapartments.org

I have found a way to run Linux commands through the actions in the filters menu. It is useful for user updates to my website when they are posting new listings the new listings automatically update on the site through my server.

But I have some questions. The feature I programed still requires that I manually receive the email via POP accounts.

1) Is there a way to receive PUSH mail through a POP account using Kmail? I know this feature is available via IMAP, but is it also available through POP using Kmail?

2) Does anyone have a good program to run the Linux program on a MS Windows OS like Windows 2000?

3) Has any one else programed Kmail for use in updating websites via email requests?

Please contact me at contact@my-newyorkcityapartments.org