Re: kde 3.5.10

On Sat, Aug 30, 2008 at 03:26:17AM +0300, Osman Aksit wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 29, 2008 at 7:29 PM, Ana Guerrero <ana@debian.org> wrote:
>
> > On Fri, Aug 29, 2008 at 05:59:04PM +0200, Szymon Janc wrote:
> > > Is it planned to upload new kde 3.5.10 to unstable in near future?
> > >
> > Translations are at NEW. The rest of what you have in current 3.5.9
> > packages
> > in Debian is pretty much already 3.5.10.
> >
> > Ana
> >

> So, we will have kde 3.5.9 in lenny when it is released, but most of the
> features and bugfixes in 3.5.10 will be included in lenny, right?

Yes, I have in my todo list publish a little summary about what is not included,
so people will be able to know what they are missing.  But i can tell you it is
mostly the kicker stuff in kdebase. I want to take a look to this changes and
*maybe*, make an kdebase 3.5.10 upload.

kde-l10n 3.5.10 has been uploaded to unstable (currently at Debian NEW queue,
because it provides a new language and needs to be accepted by hand). it might be
unblocked and accepted in Lenny, but it is not sure yet.

> Thanks for your work btw.

You are welcome :-)

Ana