Building kdevelop

Hi

I installed KDE 4.1 from experimental and I am very happy with it. Great job everybody!

I am trying to build kdevelop2 but I get the following error message:

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:13 (find_package):

find_package could not find module FindKDevPlatform.cmake or a

configuration file for package KDevPlatform.

Which package does contain FindKDevPlatform.cmake? I installed obvious candidates (kdesdk-dev) but it does not contain FindKDevPlatform.cmake.

Thanks for tips,

Greetings,

Michael