Re: KDE 4.1: two nasty bugs

Raúl Sánchez Siles wrote:

> This should be solved in kdelibs5 4:4.1.0-2 version

Not completely. I often have kmail that stay in memory and continue checking mails (that's how I noticed something went wrong).

Strangely, it happens when the session is "old enough".

If I log on KDE 4.1, launch kmail and quit kmail, I can check that kmail is not running any more. But after a "certain time", if I launch kmail and quit kmail, it keeps running. Once the problem occurs, it's reproducible.

Yannick

PS; If you need more information, cc me as I don't read this list on a regular basis.