Re: [ANN] KDE 4.1 backported packages for Lenny

Felipe Gallois wrote:
is it stable enough for everyday use or should i wait for 4.2?
i'm seriously considering upgrading my 3.5.9 to 4.1 but i'm still not sure because of stability issues

what can you tell me? ;)
Well, it's stable enough for me, but YMMV ;-)

There are some bugs, with keyboard-shortcuts among other things, but most of what I have experienced are minor stuff, annoying but not critical...

And with the new 177.67 drivers from nvidia it's even usable on my laptop with a 8400 GS GPU :-)

/Magnus
PS, please don't toppost