Re: Upgrade was mostly fine, but a few problems left

Am Saturday, 2. August 2008 schrieb Christoph Burgmer:
> - Are the nice app switching effects implemented in 4.1? It doesn't look
> like the screenshots I've seen.

To answer myself: I found the feature in system settings. All the animations
work decently, the only problem ist that scrolling through webpages is
massively slower even if all single animations are switched off thus rendering
it unusable for me on a ThinkPad with i810.

Does anybody have a good reason why scrolling is so slow and if I can somehow
work around it? I consider posting a bug at bugs.kde.org

Chris