KDE 4.1 questions

I have upgraded to KDE 4.1 from experimental and since the packages are from experimental bugs are expected ;-) But I do have some questions:

Sometimes when i log in the plasmawidgets are upside down and the screen gets garbled with horizontal lines (in the same color as the walpaper), it usually ends with kwin crashing and after kwin comes back up things seem fine.

I also get weird flashes when i change the active window or open a dropdownmenu, looks like a single frame of zoom of something. If I disable desktopeffects and enable them again it goes away.

I'm using the nvidia driver 173.14.09 could that be part of my problems? Anyone else experiencing anything like this?

Other than these weird graphical glitches I'm very impressed with KDE 4.1. Thumbs up to the KDE packaging team.

/Magnus