Upgrade was mostly fine, but a few problems left

Hi,

I've upgraded my system to 4.1 by aptitude -t experimental install kde4. It
looks a bit scary so i created backup and got the install done.

The upgrade was fine ! Great job ! KDE 4.1 looks and works nice !

But ... there are a few problems left, that i can not fix:
* Where did my address book and my calender go in kontact ? Can i import them
again in kontact 4.1 ? My mail and my mail settings seems fine.
* At First my alt-tab was working accordingly the settings of "Desktop Effects
Settings" but now is it only using some old alt-tab behavior and does it not
listen to changes in the "Desktop Effect Settings". Probably it's just a
setting somewhere, but i can not find it.
* How do i added programs (-links) to the panel ?
* The effects are a little bit slow on a 'Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU 2Gz, Intel
Mobile GM965/GL960'. Is that normal ?

Regards,
Ferdinand