Re: Re: Impressions of KDE4 and the Debian packages

It lets me install both.

The only package I lose is kdeartwork-theme-icon

On 2008-05-16, Felix Homann <fexpop@onlinehome.de> wrote: > 1.1
KDevelop (Show stopper for me!) > > What's really keeping me from using
KDE4 is a result of the package > maintainer's decision not to let KDE3
and KDE4 be installed completely > in parallel. One of the side effects is
that you can't install KDevelop > together with KDE4! For me this means I
can't use KDE4 at the moment! > Other packages will surely suffer from
the very same decision. If you can track down what exactly causes
kdevelop non-installable on kde desktop, it would be great. It is meant to
be possible to run kde3 apps in kde4. /Sune