Re: Important for KDE 4 users: KDE 4.0.3 and KDE 4.1 trunk

Ana, and the other kde debian devs

thanks for packaging 4.0.67.
Upgrading from 4.0.2 worked fine except for some conflict between
cervisia and lokalize (the cervisia icon is shared by both)
Also the extragear/plasma applets are missing.
what are the plans now for 4.0.xx (xx > 67) packages ? are you
planning regular updates ? weekly, every too weeks, monthly?

are there any official 4.1 snapshots? I got his link from Google
Reader to D. Mueller blog
http://wire.dattitu.de/archives/2008/03/28/37.html

thanks again for your work and have a good day
C.