Re: Personal Organizer for Debian with KDE?

El Miércoles, 26 de Marzo de 2008, Luis Motta Campos escribió:
>   Dear Debian KDE Users
>
>   I'm thinking seriously about getting me a Personal Organizer, but I
> would love to be able to use and synchronize it with my Debian KDE
> Desktop / Laptop.
>
>   Do you have any experiences or suggestions about which ones I should
> and should not consider in my evaluation?

Personal Organizer == Mobile electronic device?

I suggest you to do a search on the kdepim-users mailinglist (on
lists.kde.org). Many people asked this question there, and you can learn some
useful ideas reading the responses.

What I vaguely remember about the threads I've read, is that the devices
supported by KPilot are the ones best supported. On the mobile phones, the
suggestions are the ones that support SyncMl, but in my experience, I'm still
trying to syncronise mine. :-(

--
Alex (a.k.a. suy) - GPG ID 0x0B8B0BC2
http://barnacity.net/ - Jabber ID: suy@bulmalug.net