Re: KDE 4 complete. When?

On Wednesday 12 March 2008, David V. wrote:
> I have a couple of question for you, KDE Debian mantainers:
> After two months since the releasing of KDE 4.0 still has't been packaged
> all KDE. My interest is focused on kdewebdev, especially Quanta and
> Kommander. Is it going to be in .deb in a near future. Is going
> kdenetwork 4.0.2 being packed for AMD64?

AFAIK the kdewebdev module hasn't been released for KDE4 yet (and a quick
glance at the kdewebdev.org seems to confirm that).

Everything that's been released by the KDE project for KDE4 should be
available from the experimental archives.

Also please note that while KDE 4.0.2 works fine and is perfectly usable,
ATM it provides considerably less options then KDE 3.5.9 (though that's
improving fast, and I expect 4.1 to deal with most of that)
-> if you're expecting KDE 4.0.2 to provide 100% of the functionality that
   KDE 3.5.9 provides you'll be disappointed.
--
Cheers, cobaco (aka Bart Cornelis)