compiz 0.7.0, kde4-windows-decorator

I'm trying to update the compiz package, and it now includes in
addition to the kde-windows-decorator (kde3..) a new
kde4-windows-decorator.

Now I have problems adding the build deps necessary. If I install
kdebase-dev, I cannot install kdelibs5-dev, and kdebase5-dev.

How I can manage to have both kde3 and kde4 build deps?

Do I have to split the package, and maybe release (as kwin4 is also
only in experimental) the kde4-windows-decorator on experimental?

Thanks,
Emilio