kde apps take up to 20 mins to appear.

I run Debian testing, and for some time it takes for
most (all?) kde apps to appear on the screen.

I wrote to the package maintainer:

On Dec 19, 2007 9:31 AM, Sune Vuorela
<debian@pusling.com> wrote:
> On Wednesday 19 December 2007, root wrote:
> > Package: kde
> > Severity: normal
> >
> > konqueror and other kde apps take sometimes up to
20 mins to appear on the
> > screenn
>
> Please raise loopback device.
>
> /Sune

I googled, but did not find anything relevant that
would help a non-techie debian (lenny--I know I should
be using stable, but I have reasons I would devulge,
if need really be) user.

Kde was doing fine till I did something (I don't
remember what it could have been), and the kde apps
take now for ages to appear on the screen.

My question is: since I am supposed to "raise loopback
device" I assume that something lowered the "Loopback
device" in the first place--what could it have been?
Wouldn't playing with it "raise loopback device" back,
perchance?

What kde package should I purge and then reinstall to
achieve a normal state of kde? (There are just too
many kde packages I have installed to find out by
"trial and error").

Thank you, Mr. Jan Hearthstone.

Designing a Lasting Peace:
http://www.modelearth.org/peace.htmlWANTED: Programmers for Peace: