Re: khelpcenter in unstable

This is strange, they allways said that KDE4 will stay in unstable untill the release of lenny. I guess it's a mistake. else we will have problems when KDE 3.5.9 will be released.

Xavier

Jakub Krajewski a écrit :
Hello all,

I noticed that khelpcenter package in unstable which was released yesterday is a KDE4 version (it asks to delete kdebase-bin-kde3 and install many new libraries). Does this mean that KDE4 will replace KDE3 in unstable in near future and this is the start? Will the KDE3 be still maintained in unstable branch or should I switch to testing/stable or put on hold all the KDE3 packages?

Thanks a lot for the good work, KDE in Debian is maintained brilliant! :)