khelpcenter in unstable

Hello all,

I noticed that khelpcenter package in unstable which was released
yesterday is a KDE4 version (it asks to delete kdebase-bin-kde3 and
install many new libraries). Does this mean that KDE4 will replace KDE3
in unstable in near future and this is the start?

Will the KDE3 be still maintained in unstable branch or should I switch
to testing/stable or put on hold all the KDE3 packages?

Thanks a lot for the good work, KDE in Debian is maintained
brilliant! :)

--
Best regards,
Jakub Krajewski